Sunday, July 18, 2010

Stripes, Jeans & Coco Chanel







Finally got my Amazon order on the life of Coco Chanel by Edmonde Charles-Roux !!! So I got to take my new favorite book to the park and spend a relaxing afternoon sunbathing and getting to learn Coco better :)
Since it was an extremly hot afternoon (35 degrees), I chose a comfy and airy outfit: shorts are by Bershka, striped top, flower brooch and earrings are H&M (love, love, love!), canvas shoes are from Leonardo and my wonderful green bag is a very special 70's vintage piece I got from my dear auntie.

Leave a comment tell me what you think! Follow me, if you like it :)
Hugs & Kisses,
Meelusha

5 comments:

  1. Love it in stripes. You are blonde so it is perfect.

    Do you want to write a Recessionista Chic Post to show your followers that style knows no price . Cheap& Chic is possible and fashion Bloggers are showing that read here:
    http://dollsfactory.blogspot.com/p/recessionista-chic-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the flower with the stripped topped very Parisian, but drop the earrings please, and maybe opt for diamonds studs or pearls! Otherwise loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you like the look! Thanks for the comments!
    Hugs,

    Meelusha

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments