Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not Without My HAT

Hey Honeys,

long time no see, I really apologize for dissappearing lately, but I could just not find the time to post anything, being really busy with life & stuff :)

I'm back and sharing my LOVE FOR HATS openly with you, not just because they are super hot and a definite must have for the season, but because I've always thought hats are a chique and glamourous accesory to wear, delicately adding a touch of sexy mistery to a look, if you just know how to wear it! They've  been in the fashion scene since ancient times, more or less in the spotlight, due to trends that came and went, so I am really happy to see them getting the attention they diserve once again!

I got this brown beauty at Bershka and it was love at first sight :) And when I saw the price tag...this love became a strong relationship -29 RON, approx. 7 EUR is just outrageously cheap!

Dress: Pulz Jeans; Sweater: Stradivarius; Socks: Calzedonia; Bag & Shoes: Vintage

Hugs & Kisses,

Meelusha






10 comments:

  1. lovely,darling!iti sta superb in palarie.puuuup

    ReplyDelete
  2. kiar k disparusesi....:))))
    iti lasasem un mesaj pe chicisimo....
    ce super e lookul asta....rokita,palaria must have <3,sosetelele....woooowwww....
    imi place la nebunie cum ai iesit in ultima...e perfecta poza....
    te pup....sweetie :)
    treci pe la mine sa vezi geaka mea denim customizata....sa-mi spui dc iti place....:)
    muuuaaaakkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the love, honeys :) sunt onorata maxim de toate complimentele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! Love the hat & knee socks ;)
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit!!you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estas fotos son preciosas.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! I love your hat. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, thanks, thanks a mil :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments