Thursday, October 18, 2012

Summer Memento









 Sending some warm summer, holiday vibes your way :) No worries, pics are from July, while now I am enjoying autumn in the office, like most of you...

In terms of what I was wearing on that happy day in Lisbon, this look illustrates how I just adore to combine textures, colors and  styles: the delicate, nude boudoir chic dress,made of light chiffon, my most adored green wool sweater (it belonged to my mom in her college years), a vintage khaki belt, the chunky, brown wedge sandals, the sporty bag, which I take to the beach or to the office, an all-rounder :) and the huuuuge rose pendant, which is really at the very thin border between chic and totally kitsch.
You tell me if this combinations works!

Xoxo,
Meelusha

5 comments:

  1. Heey :) Mi-a fost dor de tine :) Foarte draguta rochita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend, I have dedicated interview in LOOK10, you can see:
    http://look10.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/fashionistic-scrapbook-interview.html
    Hope you like, thanks for everything.
    I wish you well.
    Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty dress!
    I miss the sun :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you combine all!!!


    I follow you can you follow back?
    Stop by my blog and join my new Giveaway
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl , where are you ? 4 months .. I miss your posts . Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments